-
February 15th, 2002, 05:17 PM
#1
EllaNoise
Guest
We all talk about what great fans that we are of Cherie/Runaways, I was just wondering what is your most prized piece of memorabila in your collection ?
I have two pieces that I am proud of, First is a cloth backstage pass from Germany when The Runaways opened for the Ramones. Cherie signed it for me at the Rock Expo in L.A. in about '86. It means so much to me because Cherie was so surprised to see it she gave me a couple of road stories about the tour, that meant a lot to a fan meeting her for the first time.
The second jewel is a poster of the Runaways from the Armadillo in Texas. It has a drawing of the 5 Runaways in a heart shaped lollipop. This piece means a lot to me because during the Rock Expo, Cherie had told me that over the years she had lost most of her memrobilia. So After a gig at the Palomino in '93, I gave Cherie a copy of the same poster, It makes me feel special that it might have a home on her wall.
I look forward to hearing about your gems.
-
February 16th, 2002, 02:38 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Oh deary me. My best gem is my Cherie pensil case I make by myself. It has pictures of Cherie all round it and I even etched figures of her on my pensils. She look hot on them. My pensil case is unique and I never sell it to nobody on ebay
love to all
Banksi
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks